Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Broken

What made my day today? Well, TL had stepped on my green strappy toned down "gladiator-like" sandals while I was walking ahead of him out the library's main entrance. 1 minute I was looking at the huge ruckus the council parties were having for their election campaigns, the next thing I felt a tug on my sandals strap. Then tadaa, the strap snapped & a portion of it went missing, I didn't know where it was. Luckily, the front straps could still keep it together.. If NOT, I'd surely be pissed with walking with a broken sandal!!




My poor baby!!! Broken or should I say torn strap caused by Adrian (TL)?!!
TL u owe me one!!






TL owes me one for this. We had to eat in cafe instead since I can't walk out all the way to medan wth the broken sandal & a strap hanging out. Queues were wayyy long, food was unappetising. I had 1 stick of fish balls & 1 stick of seafood tofu in the end. :s







After Gen lect, I went to Robin's room to collect our Gen paper analysis along with Rene, TL & Chay Lynn. His room was crowded wth students as well as mountains of stacked papers.. EVERYWHERE.. So utterly messy. He should take a lesson from Dr Emily who has a really neat room. ;p We ended up digging through the pile of papers, I got 3.3 outta 5 for it.. Swell, it ain't looking good for my Gen internal marks.. Everything seems to be low, low, low, low (:p Flo Rida's Get Low) ... Adrian & Chay Lynn ended up empty handed as theirs seems to be missing although both of them scored well.







Will be buried deep in asgmts & reports due this Friday!!! Gotta continue working. I'll blog soon if I'm in the mood. >.<





xoxo, jessica

No comments: