Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Numb

Class ended ard 10.30-ish, we left for Pyramid for lunch wth Rene driving ard 11 +. Had lunch in Pancake House (International) since the newly opened Pasta de Gohan next door's price range was quite high.




Makan place of the day: Pancake House International @ Sunway Pyramid







My Hot Roast Chicken Set:
Roast chicken served wth mushroom sauce on slice of bread,
macaroni salad & taco (inset)!! Yums..
TL ordered the same set.






Top: Rene's Spaghetti wth club sandwich set,
bottom left: Ruenn's Spicy Pan Chicken wth garlic rice,
bottom right: Yi Zhi's House Special set wth taco, pan chicken, garlic bread & spaghetti.







Had a special treat of mangosteens after dinner tonight. Yayy, definitely one of my fav fruits. Did ya notice, I'm particularly fond of any food tht's purple in colour, lemme count 'em, brinjals, blueberries, mangosteen, dragon fruit, grapes, the list goes on if there's anything else purple.. ;p Yummmy mangosteens.. Love it.. ;)







The mangosteen looks good ain't it?? Yummy.. ;)





Rene dropped us off in uni ard 12. I stayed back & was sitting wth Ruenn at lib's comp area. Noisy & rowdy wth everyone having loudspeaker conversations.. :s Started off my GEn Drosophila report, as usual it was confusing & complex work.. I jus hope I can redeem myself by getting higher marks compared to my poorly fared previous gen asgmts & reports ;(
Time to get back to work!!! Do, do, do, do, do & do GEN!!! When will the neverending asgmts stop torturing ME?!!!





xoxo,
jessica

No comments: