Friday, May 9, 2008

A blast from the past

Another day in passing..
Wooh.. A week seems to be too long for me not updating here.. ;p Well, can't help it. Too freaking busy & moody to blog everyday. Reports, assignments, the pressure is DEAD ON!!! Ugghh, thinking of it is killing me already. Was busy wth SCI discussion for major asgmt.. Arrghh, stress..







Mon i think, in discussion room 2 library for SCI major asgmt. See my baby there??
Coincidently I watched Gossip Girl Season 2 today & guess what, Serena has the same red lappie as my baby.. xD Sorry too much stress, I get excited over lil things easily.. :s







Caught in action. Joshua the giant sleeping in class in "style".. Not taken by me, but by Ruenn who's busybody as usual.
He's the ONE who caused my embarrassing moment in Instru class.. :s








If I'm not mistaken, last Friday I had an embarrassing moment in Instru class while I had a teary eyed outburst tht was triggered by my Instru asgmt marks. Damn Joshua for copying TL's asgmt, ugghh he had me losing so much marks since I referred to TL's copy & since we both had a similar topic.. Talking bout tht big oaf, isshh still makes me mad thinking of it.. He always passes up reports & asgmt LATE!! I was also feeling stressed bout other asgmts as well so I guess it was a breaking point for me. But I did felt much better & relieved after tht "episode". No more emo feelings.. xD








One of the pics taken during our lab inspection for SCI Major asgmt.
See? No gloves used... xD







Past this week, I've pretty much been lugging my darling lappie to uni everyday. We've hanged out in the discussion room during our long breaks & I was pretty much productive in the asgmts & reports considering Internet is a major distraction for me. Waking up 6.30-ish, 7 & driving to uni myself is good, considering tht I actually managed to get things done at my pace. At least I don't have to keep asking my bro wat time he finishes (He's having his long 1 mth break from col now).



First paper is on the 11th!!! Exam pressure is starting to make me break a sweat, but I haven't started any revision..*cry* ;( Panic button is almost on, but will be ON once my asgmts are all completed!! But at the meantime, TV dramas are on as usual. Those are my lifesavers tht are not to be missed, wthout 'em, life would be DULL. ;p Love watching House, Lost & Gossip Girl, speaking of which GG is in for an awesome season considering tht (the gorgeous) Michelle Trachtenberg (pic below) is casted as the Evil Bitch, Georgina Sparks. Watching this drama really shows you what u should really treasure & what u should avoid (read: befriending evil, mean backstabbers??).






A gorgeous shot of Michelle Trachtenberg from a promo of GG. Pweety huh?
Love her hair especially though she's a super bitch in GG. ;p






Mother's Day is on Sunday the 11th, I might be celebrating it with my family either 2mr nite (Sat) or Sun night wth the rest of the mothers in our family. Will post pics if there's any. Work continues to beckon me. So "make it work" darlings..





xoxo,
jessica

No comments: