Sunday, April 27, 2008

What a day..

I hate the weather today. Hot & stuffy without the rain.. Ugghh, made me so sweaty while I was plopped downstairs wth my lappie in midst of doing work & net surfing. Had some tong sui tht mummy made..





Yummy tong sui.. made wth love & unbeatable.. me likey.. X)







Came home tonight from dinner at my grandma's place in ss3. Not going out for the usual dinner since my grandparents wanted to cook dinner.. Sis had early dinner at 1u for her celebration of her school house team winning the cheerleading event in the SMKDJ Sports Day. Congratulations to her team winning, I know tht she's proud to win cos she was confident tht either her team or another team would be winner since other teams sucked.. XD Tht's my sis, arrogant, prud & confident.. Also a major vainpot in the making.. So I'm happy tht she won!! Yayy..







I watched Lost on my lappie last night.. Finally Lost has resumed after a short hiatus of a mth or so.. So confusing & intriguing as usual watching it.. I just can't stop wanting for more!!! Pray tht the oncoming episodes wud be great as usual.. Awaiting patiently for 2nd season of GG (Gossip Girls) to be on.. Expect bitchery, cat fights, teenage melodramas of the Manhattan elite society.. Looking out for their fabulous clothes they wear on set too.. ;p




xoxo,
jessica

No comments: